Does your accounting firm find it challenging to:
- Generate and manage new client leads?
- Leverage a winning niche strategy?
- Create a profitable CAS offering?
- Expand existing client relationships? T
- Execute an effective marketing strategy?
- Communicate regularly with clients on important updates?
If so, you’re likely not seeing the growth and results you want—and now is the time to change that! Post-tax season is the best time to re-evaluate your goals, rejuvenate your existing and prospective client marketing, and maximize your firm’s growth potential.
Working exclusively with accounting and bookkeeping firms, thought leaders and organizations serving the profession, The Bona Fide CPA Suite team provides strategic business consulting, human resource management and marketing in a specialized suite of services designed for accounting firm growth.
How Does The Bona Fide CPA Suite Help Accounting Firms Achieve Rapid ROI Results?
Watch the replay of the recent webinar, The Fail-Proof Formula for Accounting Firm Growth, hosted by Darin Adams of Infusionsoft’s Keap platform and The Bona Fide CPA Suite’s Chief Guide and CMO of Insightful Accountant, Gaynor Meilke. Then check out The CPA Suite outsourced marketing program an affordable and powerful program structured specifically to identify and eliminate the challenges your firm is facing when it comes to increasing revenue and achieving its growth goals.
Insightful Accountant subscribers (you can subscribe here) can take advantage of special pricing on the Keap platform now through June 30. You’ll also receive our Bona Fide CPA Suite Strategy Session video training to help you get started achieving your firm’s growth goals.
Start growing your firm now! Download The Bona Fide CPA Suite Guide and we’ll connect with you for a complimentary strategy session.
Email marketing still ranks as one of the most effective ways to reach prospects and customers and build profitable relationships with them.
In fact, email delivers a higher conversion rate than social and search marketing combined! This is why setting your email up for success is so important. Put these tips to work in your next email campaign.
- Spend time on your subject line. Taking time to craft a compelling subject line can have a huge impact on the open rates of your emails. Watch your own inbox for email subject lines that catch your attention, or read our blog on the "Two Second" headline test for inspiration.
- Make your email useful. Remember, your email campaign is not about you...it's about showing your clients and/or prospects how you can help them. It's fine to include information about your services or products, but try to include related information that will show the recipient that you understand their needs.
- Know when to send. In general, Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best time to send. Mondays tend to generate the best response. Looking at the time is important, too. 6 am, 7 am, and 11 am local time generally delivers the best response. BUT...the best way to know how your email recipients respond is by checking out your reports after the campaign!
- Review reports and plan next steps. Getting familiar with your email reports will save time and money, because you’ll know which marketing activities are working and which ones may not be worth your time. It will also give you the ability to spot key trends, see who is responding to your messages (and who isn’t), plus you'll get inspiration for your future marketing ideas.
If you have questions about email marketing let us know
. We can help you get your campaign running with Bona Fide results!